Thursday, September 13, 2012

A room fit for my princess.

I have to admit, I haven't blogged about E's room yet because it hasn't been clean enough recently to take photos. We've been watching way too much Friday Night Lights  really busy lately, so house cleaning hasn't been a priority.

But, alas, I picked up enough during bath time tonight to snap a few photos.

Of course I'll always want to add a few things here and there, but I am generally really happy with how this all turned out.


Cute, right?

Her bedding is the Grace collection from Pottery Barn Kids.
Giant white E? DIY via moi
Adorable prints in the bottom right? PBK, with the Audrey Quote plaque from this gal
We have had the ballooning over paris pic FOREVER, it's Bed Bath & Beyond


E now has her very own reading nook. Complete with a net from her Auntie Candace.


No little girl's room would be complete without a kitchen, shopping cart, and baby high chair.


I got this little gem off Craigslist for $25. It is solid wood and was PAINTED BROWN. seriously. Hubs sanded and painted it white. We tossed on some adorable knobs and voila!


I picked up this wire mannequin from ROSS when we was a tiny baby. It is perfect for bows! Mirror via Ikea. My fave part though is the photo booth pictures that E keeps in her room of her and daddy.


E really loves her room. She spends a fair amount of time in there coloring and practicing her letter (and watching way too many disney movies).

What else might I add? I'm at a little bit off a loss on if it needs "something"




No comments:

Post a Comment