Sunday, December 19, 2010

When it rains... I go for a walk

21. Take a walk in the rain- done 12/19/2010

Well, since mother nature has decided to unleash herself upon long beach... I thought it was a pretty good sign that I should mark another off the 30 by 30 list. So, today, when Emery went down for a nap...Jason and I went for a walk. We went just down our street, not too far in case Miss Emery decided to wake up. But, it was so fun. I felt like a kid again. We jumped in puddles, splashed eachother, and came back soaking wet. There is something totally liberating about walking in the rain and having your neightbors question your sanity a bit. But, I am so glad we did it. And more happy that we did it together.
I know this 30 by 30 list is something that I created, but I love that Jason and I are getting to go on some of these adventures together. I'm so lucky to have a husband that is just crazy enough to take a walk in the rain, just to check something off of my list. I love you babe!

Now, for the photo evidence!

1 comment:

  1. that is so fun!
    i remember when we were in Costa Rica this past summer and got stuck in a rainstorm outside...truly liberating!

    ReplyDelete