Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another summer has ended.

Labor day has come and gone. I have to admit that I love fall weather, fall clothes, and fall snuggles, but I am sad to see summer end. We had an exceptional and busy summer. It was complete with swim lessons, camping, and lots of family time. I think after a very busy spring we did our best to make time for family. It included lots of lazy Sundays and family nights in. I am so thankful for Jason and Emery. After a bad day, Emery kisses can make the world go round again. I am truly blessed with love and laughter in my home.
But, fall is here again, and with it is a hussle and bussle and we slide into the holidays. I am well over half done with my holiday shopping. We made our annual labor day trip to the river with my family. CSULB is back to school, and with it my busy Tri Delta advisory duties are in full swing. Recruitment is this weekend, and the following weekend we are off to TN to visit our very dear friends, the Klahn's. Our fall is already filling up with Mommy & Daddy Oktoberfest with friends, Pumpking Picking, and a BBQ. I am also excited to check wine tasting off my 30 by 30 list when we go to Nashville. What else will I be able to check off this fall? Any suggestions?

I have shared below our most updated family photo. We intended to have photos of Emery and my niece, Madison, taken for Grandparents day. But, we decided to take a few family shots as well. They were taken at mother's beach in LB by www.rachellemariephotography.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment