Friday, September 24, 2010

FALLing in love.

Offically, finally... fall is here! I don't have any new pictures to share.. not that we haven't taken any, but that I haven't had time to upload them. We have had an amazing and very busy few weeks.
We camped.
We went to Nashville.
I had Tri Delta recruitment
We went to the river.
Jason got a new job that will bring him HOME!
We spent a lot of time with friends and family and continue to feel more thankful each day. We have surrounded ourselves with amazing people. People who love us and who love our little girl.

We just got back from Nashville this week. I belong in Nashville. Clearly I was born in the wrong part of the country. I love southern values. I love downtown Nashville. I love that there are so many colleges and universities. I love the "berbs" of Nashville. I love that the titans are there...and that makes Jason happy. We had an amazing time with our friends the Klans. Honestly, Emery cried for 2 days after we left. I think she was mourning the city. But, my ENTIRE family is here, so here we stay. For now. I would love to end up there.

our fall is already filling up. BBQs with friends, pumpking patch, Oktoberfest... and a spa day for me! I am just looking forward to fall weather, fall snuggles, and fall fashion!

xoxo,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. This post makes my heart happy! It was fabulous seeing you ALL! Now we just have to wait around for you to end up here!

    Enjoy your spa day! Sounds glorious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete