Monday, October 24, 2011

A little better every day.

Things I am loving today.

... the possibility of experiencing a real fall.
... family walks around our new neighborhood.
... spontanious skype sessions with loved ones.
...smoothie time.
...planning a night out with a dear friend for Saturday.
...my couch.  seriously, it's massive and amazing.
...tricking my child into drinking milk by putting it in a smoothie.
...fall clothes:  sweaters, scarves, & boots
...snuggle time with my girl.

and because I feel the need to complain a bit.

a few things that I don't love.
... the snow storm heading to Colorado.
...desperatly missing my friends.
...not having all my regular "things" here.. eye brow person, doctors, nail places, etc. 

And, because I know you want to see a picture of our perfect girl... She was singing us a song she learned in music class.

Look how long her hair is getting!  It's even longer in the back.  Now here's the question, to cut or not her hair? 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment