Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally enjoying our community

I grew up in Long Beach... Jason and I have lived here for 3 1/2 years... and we wait until 2 months before we move out of state to finally enjoy the great summer ammenities of our community.
We have fallen in love with Thursday night Concerts in the Park.  While they are officially through the City of Lakewood, they don't ask to see a utility bill to enjoy the evening (luckily).  We've been two weeks in a row now and Emery has loved it.  It is free, the evenings are lovely, and our girl sleeps like a rock afterwards.  Bring a pinic dinner (or send Nana to pick up subway) and you're golden.
Last night, Nana, Papa, Auntie Jenny, Bubbs, Madison and Nana joined Emery and I for this wonderful evening.  Jason was traveling and missed out on the party.
Here are a shot of my favorite kids having fun!




I can't say enough great things about these fun family activities!  I just hope that Denver has something similar, because we really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment