Monday, June 6, 2011

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone


I want to try to do more with this blog. This has become a way for me to document my life, sorta. I want to explore more and share more. We are getting ready to move 1100 miles away from my family and friends and I know that this will provide a window into the life of our family. We hope to explore Colorado...and I want to share these explorations... our frustrations. The good. And the bad. But mostly the good, in hopes of bringing a friend, or family member to the dark side (aka, getting them to move onto my block, so I can have a piece of home with me in CO)....hint hint: Cami...Angela? I know you are already on the fence. =)

That is my goal for the summer: Figure out how to make reading my blog more fun. And figure out how to make writing it more fun... This time? One of my favorite quotes about parenthood. I truly believe this is true. Emery and I have this unspoken connection. It's like we look through eachother's eyes and into our souls. I feel the women of my family are all cut from the same cloth and have a kindred spirit feeling. Which, might explain why we are all so passionate, crazy, opinionated, compassionate.... so love fiercely, and fight the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment