Monday, May 28, 2012

Introducing... Emery-isms.

Yesterday, we had to say good bye to our dearest friends, the Klahns. They popped in for a quick and very fun memorial day weekend visit.
Our girls are 18 months apart, but still such besties. It is so wonderful to be able to bring our families together and share our lives together, even though we live so far away. We often say we would love to be closer to our friends in TN, since the likely hood of moving to home to CA is so expensive and unlikely. We just bought our first home here in CO, but who knows what the future will hold...

Emery has seriously bounced back from her trama of last week. It's just me... I pretty much want to wrap her in bubble wrap and force her to hold my hand until she is 21. I'm a mess. And her surgery is on Friday. Every time I think about it I can not hold back my tears. I've been assured that she should be find, but you truly never know. Please know I'll keep the our loved ones posted on how it goes and we are accepting all prayers, good thoughts, and warm fuzzies on Friday for the surgery...

On a fun note.. Emery has started learning to explain why she wants, does, or likes something. While I would typically say something like...

"I would like a drink because I'm thirsty"

Emery says....

"I want to keep my books on my bed because I'm thirsty"

Her little Emery-isms are so funny and random that they are honestly hard to keep track of. As she continues to develop this humor resasoning skill, I be sure to share...

And because I know you're dying to see what a 3 year old missing a tooth looks like...

Besties and their matching sunnies

Her chin is getting better!

Two generations of bestie Blaylock/Klahn girls...

So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment