Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prayer Request

I've never actually made a prayer request. In fact, I'm not one to regularly pray at all. But give the circumstances and the level of anxiety of I have this evening, I'm going out on a limb.
My girl, E, is having dental surgery tomorrow morning. If you've been following along, you know she shattered a tooth. And, that she has to have surgery to remove the rest of the framents from her gum. And, that the surgery is taking place at Denver Children's and she has to go under General Anestesia for an hour.

Thus, my prayer request.
We're also accepting positive thoughts and warm fuzzies, if that is more your thing.

Common sense tells me that she will be fine. She got a check up on Wednesday and is a very healthy, very tall 3 year old.

But, my mommy sense is about to have a panic attack.

To say that E is my whole world is like saying that the sky is blue.

Most days I feel like our soul is cut from the same cloth. It's something I really can't describe. It's just a cosmic- mommy feeling.

So, I hope that if you have the time and feeling in your heart you'll say a little prayer for E's surgery tomorrow morning. It's at 730am, CO time.

And maybe a little prayer for me to have the strength to make it through the hour of her surgery with my saniy in tact.

I'll confirm tomorrow that all is well. We should be able to leave the hospital after a few hours in recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment