Friday, October 5, 2012

Coffee Date Friday

Hey friends! Linking up again today with Rags to Stitches for our weekly coffee date.

If we were to have coffee today I think I'd have a lot to share (me, talk a lot? go figure).

I'd share that I'm loving my new coffee cup that the hubs and I picked out last weekend. It has a cute "C" on it. And I'd share that I'm loving the last few mornings when I've gotten up a little early, gone down stairs to tend to the pets and make my coffee. I usually just take it to go on the way to work, but there is something kinda awesome about carrying my coffee around all morning.

If we were having coffee I'd share that it's been a good week. I've been busy at work and am tackling a new project that I'm both excited/totally intimidated by.

If we were having coffee I'd share that I've really appreciated the out pouring of love from friends and family after this post about my lack of local gal pals... It's a slow process, but knowing that I've got the love of besties all around the country really helps.

If we were having coffee this week, I'd share that I'm loving that my house is finally looking like a home. Some great mirrors have been put up, book shelves bought and filled, and our family gallery wall is going up this morning courtesy of the hubs.

If we were having coffee I'd share that I am a naughty blogger/mommy because I didn't capture any photos of Emery's first volunteer/service experience last weekend. We volunteered for Project Angel Heart a wonderful organization in Colorado providing meals to those dealing with life-threatening illnesses at no cost to them. We decorated the meal bags that are used to deliver the food, as well as created a number of birthday cards. Seeing my little girl really love participating in this process was one of the most rewarding experiences I could ask for as a mommy...

And, if we were having coffee, I'd share that my heart is happy because we have family visiting. The hubs' brother and his family are staying with us from TN. E is so excited to have her cousin, Claire visiting. The girls are almost exactly one year apart and are so cute together. I adore my sister-in-law and we are really just looking forward to a wonderful weekend of family fun!

How cute are these girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment