Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday mom moment

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day in our house. We had family in town for a few days and we spent yesterday catching hip on rest... And dvr!

While Jason made an awesome dinner E and I turned on glee. I am a few weeks behind but was thrilled to see that it was the Britney 2.0 episode! It really just turned into a dance party with my girl.

She loved dancing around and putting to use some of the moves she has been learning in ballet. I was one proud mama! I have shared before my love of dance and to see my girl have such a love for it so early pretty much rocks my world. She thinks its fun and silly and it really is awesome bonding time for us.

Dance parties are becoming kind of a big deal in our house and I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment