Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh thank heaven for a good heineken beer!

Today was one of those days... when you walk into the office refreshed from having a few days off, only to get slammed with 60+ emails, a few small voicemail fires and one major screw up...
I realize that mistakes happen, but I try to be organized, have good communication and take the time to ensure that I'm making the most sound decisions.  Well, put one mini-crisis in the mix and that is when mix ups happen.  And it costs us $1,300 in the wrong budget year, and 100 unbranded tshirts.... we'll make it work for this year, though it is not ideal.  I get to pick up my lively 100 mistakes later this week.  awesome.

But, I got to come home to my perfect girl, make my husband a yummy birthday dinner, and enjoy an evening of playing dvr catch up.  So, in the long run, it's not so bad.  I don't anticipate major professional ramifications, but I do know that this mistake will not happen again.  ugh.  I hate screwing up.  I'm not good at it...

Anyone else had a screw up lately?  It would be awesome to know I'm not the only one who has had a wtf moment.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish my reward for the day, because I did get through those 65 emails... and I did get my husband a fab bday gift...

 Hello, lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment