Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two warnings for the coming days...

I have two warnings for the coming days...

1. As soon as a get even one shot from our family photos shoot tomorrow, I'll be shamelessly posting everywhere... We all got new sweaters today for the occasion, and Jackson will be joining us too! woo hoo!

2. I'm cooking our Thanksgiving dinner this week.  I might share a photo, or two, of that too.  This is a big deal for me, I'm totally nervous and if it goes well, I'll want to brag.

If it doesn't go well, I might share that too.

Oh, and I plan to do some Christmas decorating this weekend.  No tree, but maybe some other things... and GASP, I might make a wreth for our front door.

'Tis the season.

And, since we're 5 days from Thanksgiving...
I'm thankful for having settled so seamlessly into CO, that Emery loves her school, that I got a job, and that we've survived to big snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment