Friday, November 25, 2011

'Til the season

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over... and although we have not finished our turkey leftovers... I am ready to start decorating for Christmas.  We will not be going as crazy this year being in an apartment and all.  But, I'm ready to start creating some fun new things for our home for next year!

My darling hubby will drag out the decorations this weekend, incdluing our tree.  But in the meantime, you have to take a look at my very first christmas crafting project!  I was inspired by this fabulous monogrammed wreath on pinterest, the only difference being that they used little faux berries and I used giant sparkly foam balls.
The B was made a few days ago.  How cute is this going to end up, right?


I love it!  It's fun and festive.  So excited to put this on our door.

I can't wait to get the rest of the house ready and let Emery help with the tree this year!  We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for.  How are you getting ready to decorate?  Any fun new crafts to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment