Friday, December 21, 2012

Advent Traditions

Preparing for Christmas is hectic. Our family is pretty much running around crazy getting ready for 12 days of travel for the holidays. I love our family traditions, but I have to admit that it is a lot harder to accomplish all of them when we are 1200 miles away from our loved ones and the family that makes our traditions so rich.

One of the traditions we have not begun to fully explore is an advent calendar. I talked before about our family traditions and how this was something I looked forward to adding to our lives... I'm not yet sure how I plan to accomplish this, but I'm working on it, thanks to pinterest and my bestie, bri. Brienn and her family have a long understanding and celebration of advent. Now that their sweet, sweet girl is old enough, she, too, is getting to participate.

Hop on over to Klahnsense to learn more....

http://mjklahnsense.blogspot.com/">http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b409/crystalblaylock/BKbuttonphoto.jpg"/>"/>


We leave tomorrow for the holidays... eeeek! We are so excited. Safe travels friends and Happy, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment