Monday, December 3, 2012

It's a Holly Jolly Hookup


Happy December, ya’ll!

In honor of the most wonderful time of the year, my bestie and I are hosting a link up for all you fellow bloggers to participate in! Christmas is fabulous, and we want to talk about it all month long. In an effort to do just that, we’ve come up with some fun topics and will be rotating hosting positions on them all month long. Read along, link up, and find new blogs with us!

Just write a blog that follows the daily theme, link up to the host blog in your post, and come back here and post your link into our Link Up below. It’s that simple!

Here’s a look at the ladies who’ll be playing Hostess with the Mostess this Christmas season:

Brienn
I’m a Southern working mama with a passion for Christ, my family, and really doing life. When I’m at home I play wife to an amazing husband who can cook like nobody’s business, and together we are raising an independent, creative, sassy 2 year old little love. Our house is usually bustling with animals and people – I love to entertain and we’ve got four furbabies to love, too. If it involves hot glue and doesn’t require sewing, I am all about DIY’ing. I don’t cook (unless pinning recipes on Pinterest counts), but I love to bake at the holidays. I don’t sit still long, except to blog about life happening around me!

Crystal
I’m a So. Cal mama, raising my family and finding my way in Colorado, although I like to think of myself as a little bit Southern at heart. I am passionate about service and giving back to others and my community, as well as instilling that passion in my 3 year old girl. I am a wifey to an amazing and supportive husband that successfully handles my OCD tendencies and desire for a pinterest inspired home. Together, we are raising a smart, compassionate, and fiercely independent girly girl. As new, first time homeowners are we creating new holiday traditions and collecting new holiday décor. To top it off, we have 3 fur children that complete our chaotic and blissful life and love story.

We hope you’ll join us this month getting into the Christmas spirit with ideas, inspiration, and some pretty cute pictures of our girls, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment