Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mommy moment... And some holiday treats!

We're still finishing up the master bath update. Mostly, it's just some paint and adding an adorable shelf with some pictures/art. I went to Ross, TJ Maxx and Home Goods this weekend and struck out on art, but I did end the evening with a shelf that the hubs put up for me. However, as much as I love the shelf, I really love how excited my girl was to bust out her tools and help daddy. She is really serious about this, until she sees mommy with a camara, then it's all about the smiles.

As girly as she is, she still loves to play with tools and play sports, which I obviously love.... Take a look.




And because I'm still loving linking up with my bestie, check out some of her favorite holiday treats.

2 comments:

  1. What color is the paint? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bear embellished blue. Home depot, nothing fancy, but so warm and fresh!

    ReplyDelete