Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Why I love the 4th of July

Happy 4th of July friends!

The 4th of July has always been a really fun holiday in my life. I have always spent the holiday surrounded by friends and family, good food and fun fireworks.

I love the opportunity to celebrate our country and the freedoms we have by being here. I look forward to sharing the history of our country with my daughter. And, I love 4th of July outfits.

Four years ago, the 4th took on a new special meeting for Jason and I. Four years ago, on the 4th of July we found out we were going to be parents. We had plans to spend the day in San Diego with our friends. It gave the day so much more to celebrate about. In fact, turned out that we joined two other good friends that were expecting too. We ended up with 3 little girls 4 months apart.

Having been a military wife, I continue to be thankful for what so many families give up to keep our nation safe. We are so lucky.

There was never a little girl that was wanted more than E. We are so thankful that we got pregnant so easily and had such a beautiful, perfect little girl. So, now we get to celebrate both our country and our famly on the 4th. And because I love to show off my girl with her adorable 4th of July outfits from the past.... a few pictures from the past...


E's first 4th of July, just 4 months old.


4th of July 2011 spent in Big Bear with friends

Hoping all our friends and family have an amazing 4th of July celebrating the freedom of our nation and the families and friends that we are all so thankful to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment