Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm lovin' it.

I'm going to save you the sappy post for today and not show the picture of the beautiful roses Jason sent me at work, or the delicious chocolate covered strawberries that came with. I won't even gush about the sweet card I woke up to this morning or amazing dinner I'm having tonight (hint: it involves steak and shrimp, and likely cocktails).

But, I will show you a picture of my valentines. I've shared before how valentine's day for us about family. So, we shower E with gifts and love and enjoy the evening as a family.

How cute are these two?!



Two sets of fabulous besties!



And while I promise to share some really cute pictures of E in her heart jammies opening her valentines days presents (look for those tomorrow), I have to give a bloggy shout out to my bestie, Bri who is celebrating her birthday today!

We've been friends for like 15 years, never lived in the same state, have BSB to thank for our friendship and were making being besties without having actually met in real life cool before it was cool. (I'm not sure that it's really cool now, but lots of bloggers have amazing friends "online" they hope to meet one day. Yeah, we were doing that in the late 90s). And, now we've got two amazing, smart and beautiful little girls that are a whole new generation of bestie love and two husbands that have this bromance that they would prefer we don't speak about. =)

I love you bestie and look forward to someday actually celebrating birthdays together, our "sister wives" house, and a lifetime of vacations and memories together! I'm so lucky to have your friendship to give me motivation to be a better and more present mommy and wife while juggling all that life throws at us. June seriously CAN NOT come soon enough so we can be reunited in FL on the beach! woop woop!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love bestie!! You are my dearest friend and I love you!! Can't wait for our FL trip, and many more adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete