Monday, February 18, 2013

Mom Moment Monday

Another Monday is here, and that means another "edition" of Mom Moment Monday. I'm so thankful that I have this really funny, kind, and sassy kiddo to provide endless content for Monday Blog Posts....

When picking E up from school I often try to get an update from her teachers on how her day went, but it's always nice when I get a general update on how she is doing. Last week, one of her teachers came up to share with me how much she adores E. She shared that she is a great classroom helper, especially with all the new little kids that have just moved up. She told me that E has already sight memorized all of their names and the first letter, as well as the sound that letter makes. I've shared before that I'm not keeping tabs on the "developmental milestone" list of all the things she is supposed to be doing. But that doesn't mean I don't get excited when I hear that she is doing well.... She also shared that E is the tallest in her class. Surprise surprise.

Tasty scene from cookie baking last week!

Conversation with E.
E: Mommy, when I grow I want to have a different name.
Me: Really, don't you like the name Emery?
E: Yeah, but when I'm 5 I want a different name.
Me: Oh yeah, what do you want your name to be?
E: Saber
Me: As in Saber Tooth Tiger
E: Yeah, it's a beautiful name. When I'm 4, I'll be Emery and when I'm 5, I'll be Saber.
Me: Oh.... ok.

You seriously can't make this shit up. This kid is crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment